Sunday, December 22, 2013

No face

__1 __7 __9 __8 __2
Uniqlo scarf, Monki bag, Dr. Martens shoes, Banggood jumper (c/o)

This is my face - No Face! Kidding! I have watched Spirited Away for twice already but am thinking about rewatching it again. I remembered when I first watched it, I was still a kid and was very scared of No Face. Haha! I am going to watch Hayao Miyazaki's animated new movie, The Wind Rises. It seems like another good film directed Miyazaki!

/

這就是我的臉 - 無臉人!開玩笑!我看了千與千尋已有兩次了,但打算再看多次。我記得我第一次看千與千尋時仍是個小孩而且十分害怕無臉人。哈哈!我過幾天便去看宮崎駿的新動畫電影,風起了。看來又像是另一套宮崎駿的佳作呢!





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

12 comments:

  1. I have just found your blog and I'm obsessed. The clearness and simplicity of all your posts and pictures is amazing.
    Spirited Away is one of my all time favorite movies, and the same used to happen to me with No face :)
    I have absolutely loved your outfit. Those leather shorts look great with the sweater♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are so well shot (in my opinion) and have such a beautiful concept to them. love the no face theme!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is one of my absolute favorites! so much thought and creative direction in each of the posts:) keep it up!

    xx
    canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your black & white outfits! They're so cute (´ ▽`).。o♡ I've also seen Spirited Away multiple times, it's such a great movie! I love Studio Ghibli/Miyazaki films. I've never seen The Wind Rises but it does seem like another great Miyazaki film~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaa love the first pic.



    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I was wondering where your shorts were from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.wholesale7.net/women-chic-empire-waist-crotch-pu-short-pants_p104508.html

      Delete
  7. great outfit! I also love Spirited Away and can't wait to see the new Miyazaki film, especially as JGL's doing a voiceover :)

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete