Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Red. Yellow. Blue.

__11 __13 __12 __15 __10
H&M men sweater, Zara top, Converse sneakers, DIY scarf, Asos backpack, Choies skirt (c/o)

I just noticed I have worn the primary colors here. This is surely the most colorful outfit you can find in my blog. Winter feels so cold and deadly. Putting on more colors can make me feel more energetic.

I like blue so much. Sometimes when I see a blue color which is so beautiful and melancholic, I will feel like suffocated.

/

到現在才留意到原來自己穿了三原色上身。這套一定是這個 blog 裏最多顏色的衫。冬天感覺很冷清,死氣沈沈,在衣着上多點顏色來讓自己感覺有活力點吧。

很喜歡藍色呢。有時見到很漂亮、很憂鬱、很低沈的藍色,就會有種窒息的感覺。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! Love the simplicty <3

    Http://LOLItsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one of your outfits. And you're so creative with the photography, you really inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfits are so cute, you have no idea how much they inspire me!
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is so cute! I love the brightness it gives. Perfect for gloomy winter weather! x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete