Saturday, December 14, 2013

Still there. Gone.

Slow down the foot pace. Walk to the street alone with an analog camera on hand when the sky has already turned dark. Quietly observe things happen ahead as if I do not belong to this world. When things that echo with me come up, click the shuttle.

Once I feel like "falling into a black hole" and have a feeling of "I don't know what to do", it is what I often do. Although it will not make me become happier, at least it can make me calm down and help sort out my mind.

Below are the photos I shot in 2 nights in October.

/

放慢步伐,獨自在黑夜中拿着菲林相機走到街上人群中疏落的一角。用旁觀的角度,彷如不屬於這個世界,靜靜地觀看眼前一切。碰到有共鳴的事物,便按下快門。

很多時當我感覺到又快要"跌進黑洞",有種"不知道怎樣好"的感覺時會做的事。雖然不會令自己變得特別開心,但最少可以沉澱情緒、清醒頭腦。

以下是 10 月某兩個晚上影的菲林相。


First night at Choi Hung 10
香港 / Hong Kong

I always went pass here but never stopped and really took a look at this place. This night, I just felt like hangging around. /
常常都經過這裡,但未嘗稍作停留。這晚突然心血來潮到附近逛逛。
8 9
6

Second night at Yau Ma Tei
19
This night was actually to go to the cinema and watch Before Midnight. But again, before heading back, I ended this day with hanging around.

There are lots of thought-provoking conversation in Before Midnight. Other than the scene of Julie Delpy watching sunset, the old lady Natalia's words at the gathering is very touching. Everyone is just a visitor in one's life and he/she will leave you sooner or later.

Like sunlight, sunset, we appear, we disappear. We are so important to some, but we are just passing through.

Some movies are suitable to watch alone.

/

這晚主要目的其實是去影院看 Before Midnight。在街上閒逛了一段時間才啟行回程,正式完結這天。

Before Midnight 裏面有不少很有意思的對話,除了 Julie Delpy 看日落那幕外,有另一幕我都很喜歡 - 老婆婆 Natalia 在聚餐時說的話。很感觸,聽得眼睛都濕掉。每個人都只是自己生命中的過客,終有一日會離開。

Like sunlight, sunset, we appear, we disappear. We are so important to some, but we are just passing through.

有些電影適合一個人看。
11 12
Wholesale Fruit Market / 果欄
13 14
A man / 一位男士
21 18
Unnoticed roadside potted plant / 不起眼的路邊盆栽
20 17 16
Still there.
Still there.
Still there.
Gone.

完了。





twitter / weibo / facebook / bloglovin' / tumblr

4 comments:

  1. I also love hanging around alone. Sometimes I just feel like walking with my camera and think, especially when I have this melancholic state of mind. And it's beautiful. I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! x

    http://peanutbutterandmussels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you get the best photos when you're just walking and thinking, it's a great idea <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful photos
    I think your blog is my favorite blog♥
    http://tears-of-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete