2014/05/13

You have nothing to lose

18
We four. / 我們伵。

mr7
Me inside a tram at night. / 有一晚,我在電車裏。

35 3438
Viann and a beautiful afternoon. / Viann 與一個美麗的下午。

30
People playing football at night. / 在晚上踢足球的人。

25
23
Aimee the fairy in the morning. / 早上時的仙子 Aimee

me12
Music with smoke and drink. / 音樂與煙和酒。

me5
Me in a ferry in an afternoon.  / 有一個下午,我在小輪裏。

19380013 19380014
Irene at the Peak and Hong Kong in darkness. / 在山頂的 Irene 和黑夜的香港。

3
A sleepy cat. / 睡眼星惺的貓。

19380015 19380016
Eunice and Koey shooting each other. / Eunice 和 Koey 的槍戰。

19380021
Tourists in Hong Kong. / 在香港的遊客。

mr3 mr1
Mason looking out a window. / 看出窗的 Mason。

29
Light in darkness. / 黑夜中的光。

u1
uk
Eunice and Koey before watching movie. / 看電影前的 Eunice 和 Koey。



12 comments:

  1. your photos make me happy, and your posts are wonderful.
    VISIT / 13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiki, I send my love, you are truly beautiful and you'll be happppppppppy. Bear hugs and nice german phrases.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply beautiful. love the way you capture life in hk and i'm missing home even more right now x

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiki, your photos make me very happy.
    Thank you for blogging♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kiki! I'm currently studying overseas now so I get you :) Sometimes you will feel lonely but I'm sure you will get over it <3 Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi kiki,
    what are you doing in germany in which city are u based?
    I'm from germany too and been reading for a while and really like it :)
    lets be tandem partners. i rudy chinese haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. remember everything is temporary so please cheer up.
    much love and keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The vintage effect of your photos makes them so lovely!

    With love,

    The Inkberry | www.theinkberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the vibes your photos give me :D

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete